We’ve Got You Covered!
hand sewn, reversible, washable, stylish, cotton
We can make them with pockets for filters, or without. Please indicate which you would like.
After donating numerous masks to frontline workers, they are now available for purchase. My shop was forced to close by Massachusetts Governor Baker so this is the way we pay the rent for Arts Abound. Quantity discounts available.
$15 for regular / $17 w filter pocket
1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Choose from fabrics below; we also have some solid colors—black, gray, royal blue, bright yellow, dark green, light green, eggplant purple, and cranberry red.
3. Indicate if you want a small (will fit most young kids), medium (will fit many adult females) or large size (will fit many adult males). If you don’t find what you are looking for email us and we may be able to offer other fabric styles.
4. Tell us if you want to pick up curbside in Reading, in Magnolia Village of Gloucester, or to have us ship for small extra charge (provide address).
5. Pay using cash or by check (made out to Susan Wheeler). We now offer Venmo.
6. Stay safe!
Please note: We cannot legally make any health or medical claims regarding our masks.
Glasses fogging up while wearing your mask? Try this…